150,000,000 downloads of Nimbuzz, and 3,650,000,000 voice minutes logged in the last year. Yes, those are millions and billions .
The NimbuzzOut calls, combined with the free Nimbuzz to Nimbuzz calls, and the SIP calls have accounted for around 3.65 billion voice minutes over the last year!
The Nimbuzz community is 30 million strong and we are seeing 70,000 new members join every day. That is pretty much one new Nimbuzzer every second! Our universal communications service offers free and low-cost calls through our VoIP product, NimbuzzOut as well as free messaging and file sharing across all major platforms, including iPhone (iOS), Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Java, on over 3000 mobile devices!
“Nimbuzz has been one of the most popular apps for several years running now. It’s ease of use, large community and wide handset coverage make it a must have for mobile users,” said Patrick Mork, CMO of Getjar. ” We are thrilled to see Nimbuzz doing so well and look forward to seeing them hit the next 50 million downloads.
Thanks all for making Nimbuzz a product for everyone. Keep spreading the word and let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
We are happy to share with you some of the best articles about our great achievement:
- GigaOm: Nimbuzz Shows Mobile VoIP Is Rocking
- Mobile-ent: Nimbuzz: 150m downloads and 3.65bn mobile voice minutes
- GoMonews: Nimbuzz users talk for 3.65 billion minutes
- intoMobile: Nimbuzz surpasses 150 million downloads, 3.65 billion mobile voice minutes
- Teck.in: Nimbuzz App Download Reaches 150 Million
- Cellpassion: Nimbuzz hits 150 million downloads, has served over 3 billion voice minutes
- Teleguru: Nimbuzz crosses 150mn downloads and 3.65 billion voice minutes
Get latest updates of Nimbuzz India blog via twitter. Just follow @nimbuzzin