So guys, we are sure you must be excited that 3G is now here in India. With 3G coming in India we also sometimes want to know some important details which will help you to fully enjoy the Nimbuzz services at high speeds.
So here are a few important things to remember for operation of 3G in India:
- You will not need to change your SIM card to enjoy the 3G services.
- You will require a 3G enabled handset & 3G network to enjoy 3G services
- All 3G packs will work on both handset and dongles and other 3G enabled devices like tablets / laptop etc.
- Video call will be activated by default once customer is activated on 3G
- Video calls on ISD & international roaming not allowed.
- Free data usage available in 3G data pack not applicable while roaming. Browsing charges will apply as per the operator’s
- You cannot recharge a data pack with another data pack till previous balance is above a certain limit.
- On recharge with new data pack (when balance less than 50MB)/ change in existing pack, earlier data balance available in your account will be forfeited.
- Actual Internet speed would depend on multiple factors like device, web pages accessed, time of day, number of simultaneous users etc.
- Services on the 3G USB internet modem are subject to 3G network availability
So let u know how you liked this blog post of ours? Do you want to know any other information regarding 3G in India the you can write that in the comments section below or tweet us with @nimbuzzin