Dell came to the Handset market with two phones, the XCD 35 and the XCD28. Both the phones are based on the Google’s Android 2.1 platform. So we thought we should give you a detailed specification and price details about both the handsets starting with Dell XCD35.
Dell XCD35 is an entry level smartphone for those who want to enjoy the Android experience and without any burden on the pocket. Dell XCD 35 is an improvement over the Dell XCD 28. Sporting a sleeker look is a better fit in the palm. The Capacitive touch screen is great to use and makes you feel as if you are using any other very expensive phone.
Below are the detailed specifications and price of the Dell XCD35:
- Operating System: Android 2.1 (Eclair)
- Processors: ARM11, 600MHZ
- Bands: GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 2100 MHz
- Protocol Supported: WCDMA, HSDPA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Display: 8.9cm(3.5 inch) 800*480 pixels WVGA resolution
- Screen: 262K color (18 bit color) TFT
- Capacitive Touch screen
- Camera: 3.2 MP Color CMOS with Auto focus
- Memory Flash: 512 MB
- RAM: 256 MB
- Internal Memory: About 200 MB for user.
- Expandable with Micro SD memory card (up to 16GB)
- Connectivity: BluetoothTM with v2.1 with EDR
- WLAN connectivity
- USB 2.0 with High Speed
- Micro-SD card access
- Support USB charging
- Dimensions: 114mmx56mmx12.2mm
- Weight: 120g
- Battery: 1250mAh Li-ion
Although the DELL XCD35 is available in India with a price tag of Rs. 16, 990 but it is also available on Flipkart at Rs. 13499.
And as you must be knowing from our previous blog post that Nimbuzz on Android now also supports HD calling, so you can also try our new feature on Nimbuzz by simply visiting the Android Market via your mobile phone and search for it or if you are using QR scanner just scan the code below.
To get the latest updates on Nimbuzz in India, you can follow us on twitter – @nimbuzzin
If you want to read more on Android phones in India as below: