Guys and Girls we are once again back with your favourite series of How to connect Nimbuzz via various operators. And after completing the last posts about How to Connect Nimbuzz via Airtel Live and How to Connect Nimbuzz via Airtel Mobile Office we are now ready with our blog post on How to Connect Nimbuzz Via Aircel GPRS
Advantages of Aircel GPRS: Aircel GPRS lets you access Internet on your mobile and also connect your GPRS enabled phone to your computer/Laptop
How to Connect Nimbuzz via Aircel:
For a start you will need these basic requirements:
- GPRS enabled mobile phone
- Activation of Airtel Mobile Office Services
- Correct settings on your phone
Activation and setting retrieval:
- To start with you will need to Send an SMS in the following format “GPRS BP < 1st three letters of handset name> < Model No.>” to 57788
- You will receive a message confirmation – “Thank you for your request for activating Aircel Online Basic Plan. Plan charges: 10p/10KB, No monthly rental. To confirm send YESBP to 57788“
- Then you need to send SMS YESBP to 57788.
- You will receive the settings and the following two messages
- Message 1: “Thank you for your request. Aircel Online (GPRS) will be activated within 48 hrs“
- Message 2: “Dear Subscriber, Kindly save the GPRS settings to be sent to you shortly“
- After Successful activation, you will receive the following message “Dear Subscriber, Aircel Online (GPRS) has been successfully activated. Enjoy browsing internet from your mobile phone“
Once activated, you just need select Airtel Mobile office as default access point and navigate to the Nimbuzz Application on your mobile phone and start using it.
You don’t have Nimbuzz on your phone yet?? Then, once the Airtel Mobile Office is activated on your mobile, you can download Nimbuzz directly from our website.
You can also read our previous blog posts on Nimbuzz Mobile app good-to-go on Aircel Pocket Internet – try it! And How to activate Aircel Pocket Internet