Good news for all the owners of Java mobile phones, we have just released a brand new Nimbuzz version exclusively on Getjar.
To get it straight on your mobile, go to Getjar.com from your mobile browser, search for Nimbuzz and download ;).
Here are the brand new features that we have introduced in the Java 1.5 release:
- Direct access to active chats and chatrooms from the top of your buddylist
- Chat previews in the buddylist – easily see what’s going on and monitor multiple chats
- Fast switching between buddylist and chats/chatrooms
- Save space on your screen – choose to view one group at the time
- Quick Navigation to the top or the bottom of your buddylist using right and left navigation keys
Based on your feedback we have also improved some features:
- Separate menu icon for settings
- New sounds for chats and messages
- Improved stability and performance
From a brief look at the Getjar statistics we can see the most popular phones in India are Nokia 3310c and Nokia N73.
Getjar is the most relevant source for mobile statistics since every week millions of people download thousands of mobile applications from it. Well good news for the Nokia 3310c and Nokia N73 owners. Now you can empower your phone with the best mobile messenger out there.
The new java client is available for java 1.0 and 2.0
Not sure if your java mobile is on the list of supported mobile phones? You can always look here: http://nimbuzz.com/en/mobile/pc/download
We hope you like the new the version and we are looking forward to your feedback in the comment section!
Also follow us on Twitter for the latest and greatest